The International Symposium on Pervasive Systems, Algorithms, and Networks (I-SPAN) is an interesting and engaging forum for scientists, engineers, and practitioners from across the globe to exchange ideas and research results related to the design, use, analysis, and application of parallel architectures, algorithms, networks, and internet technology.
This is the tenth conference for I-SPAN conference and it will be held in Kaoshiung, Taiwan, on 14-16 December 2009.
The first nine symposiums were held at:
- I-SPAN '94: in Kanazawa, Japan, on December 14-16, 1994
- I-SPAN '96: in Beijing, China, on June 12-14, 1996
- I-SPAN '97: in Taipei, Taiwan, on December 18-20, 1997
- I-SPAN '99: in Perth/Freemantle, Australia, on June 23-25, 1999
- I-SPAN 2000: in Dallas/Richardson, Texas, USA, on December 7-9, 2000
- I-SPAN 2002: in Manila, the Philippines, on May 23-25, 2002
- I-SPAN 2004: in Hong Kong, China, on May 10-12, 2004
- I-SPAN 2005: in Las Vegas, USA, on December 7-9, 2005
- I-SPAN 2008: in Sydney, Australia, on May 7-9, 2008
Organized by National Cheng Kung University
Hosted by National Cheng Kung University, National Chung Cheng University, National Sun Yat-sen University, Chung Hua University and National Pingtung University of Science and Technology.